The role of Company Secretary has become increasingly demanding as compliance grows more complex. It is vital your company meets all its statutory obligations accurately and on time to avoid the risk of penalties and prosecution.
How we can help you
We can undertake the statutory tasks on your behalf and ensure that your legal obligations are met. As qualified, experienced professionals we can help you with any compliance and governance work from assisting with board and shareholder meetings to preparing documents for various statutory changes. Delegating this work to us frees up your time to focus on your core business, secure in the knowledge that your company is compliant.
What you can expect from us
We offer a personal, professional and proactive service which is built around listening to you and getting to know your business. We tailor our services to suit you and make sure you have fast, easy access to the advice and information you need. For any Company Secretarial enquiries, please email Mike Hutchinson at email@example.com.
Cost-effective and reassuring
Our fees are transparent and very competitive. We agree the charges with you upfront, so there will be no unexpected costs.
We tailor our services
You can combine any of our services to suit your needs.
- Incorporation of UK entities
- Registration of UK establishments of overseas companies
- Maintenance of statutory books and registers
- Registered office facility
- Capital restructuring
- All aspects of statutory compliance including filings at Companies House
- Dividend documentation
- Appointment or removal of auditors
- Company strike offs and administrative restorations
- Amendments to articles of association
- Directors’ duties and responsibilities
- Corporate governance and best practice
- Review of statutory records
- Shareholder communications and queries
- General advice on company law
- Advice to charities and trustees
- Interim support
- Provide guidance and support for the chairman
- Create an annual board programme and meeting cycle to ensure all statutory and legal matters are covered
- Provide tailored support for charitable companies