- Date: 24 March 2021
- Timings: 14:30 - 15:30
- Sector: Not for Profit
- Price: Free
- Location: Online
Join us for a special webinar for international charities held in partnership with CharityTransfers.org.
- Hedging: what is it and how can your charity use it?
- The different roles of currency providers and independent advisors
- Case study: The Railway Children
- Governance and reporting implications and suggestions
- Steve Harper, Partner, haysmacintyre
- Curtis Noble, Head of CSR, CharityTransfers.org
- David Brookes, Finance Director, Railway Children
The webinar will last approximately one hour with time for questions at the end.