- Date: 21 April 2021
- Timings: 15:00 - 16:00
- Sector: Financial Services
- Location: Online
The new prudential regime, known as MIFIDPRU in the UK, will come into effect in January 2022 and will apply to all UK MiFID investment firms and CPMI, including current Exempt CAD firms. Investment firms can, and should, start planning for the new regime imminently.
Our webinar, held with Duff & Phelps, will provide you with an introduction for current Exempt CAD investment firms to the new regime and will cover topics including:
- The application of MIFIDPRU
- Own Funds and Own Funds Requirements
- Public disclosure
- Supervisory reporting
- Risk Governance
- Prudential Consolidation and the Group Capital Test
- SYSC 19[?]'s Remuneration Code
The webinar will last for approximately one hour with time for questions at the end.
Register for this webinar here.