- Date: 27 April 2021
- Timings: 15:00 - 16:00
- Sector: Not for Profit
- Price: Free
- Location: Online
Our upcoming bi-annual independent schools update will be focused on employment tax.
This session will cover an essential update of employment tax issues in the sector with our Employment Tax Director Nick Bustin, and our Head of Education, Tracey Young including:
- Living accommodation – changes and action points
- Job retention scheme – HMRC reviews
- National Minimum Wage – the Mencap decision
- Employment status – IR35 and contracted workers
- Employment tax compliance – reminders
The webinar will last approximately 45 minutes with time for questions at the end.
Links to join the webinar will be sent out in advance of the event.