haysmacintyre, Farrer & Co and Cazenove Charities are hosting a comprehensive programme of training sessions for both new and experienced trustees.
March 3, 2022
1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Please note that as these events have limited capacity, they are intended only for charity trustees and relevant charity employees.
During this session we will:
- Examine the roles and responsibilities for finance teams
- Examine what makes charity accounts so different to commercial accounts
- Understand the terminology used and the different accounting treatments that apply
- Explore what trustees should expect to receive in management information packs during the year to effectively monitor the financial operation of a charity
- Review the regulation that charities need to comply with
- Discuss the key reporting challenges
- Discuss how to make best use of your annual report and accounts as a public facing document and fundraising tool
- Look at the changes brought about by the new charity SORP
- Cover managing risk within finance and consider the governance of financial risk