- End to end management for in-person, virtual and hybrid events
- Research, negotiate and manage key sponsorships
- Leverage key sponsorships which provide access to our target markets
- Leverage events to create opportunities for relationship development/sales dialogue
- Alongside the Marketing Managers and Head of Marketing and Business Development, create an evaluation matrix for sponsorships and apply for all relevant sponsorships
- Responsible for the management of target lists. Ensure information is up to date with a clear action plan in place.
- Marketing representative for service line meetings
- Pitch relevant and topical themes for the events and communication schedule
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure communications and events are executed to plan
- Produce ROI reports for all events and communications, which are aligned to the strategy
- Working with the Marketing Managers and Head of Marketing and Business Development, map out BD plans for the financial year
- Budget management including an assessment of cost vs. benefit of all activity to ensure that resources are used in an efficient and effective manner
- Supporting the Head of Marketing and Business Development on the overall marketing strategy.
- Responsible for the service line client care programme
- Campaign management:
- End-to-end management of campaigns, including planning, preparations, launch and close
- Budget management
- Reporting on results and ROI
- Management of the service lines key account programme
- Working with the Head of Marketing and Business Development, implementation a plan to target the department’s key clients. Identify which are the most appropriate clients for growth and cross selling opportunities.
- Evaluate the commercial viability of service line bid opportunities and make justified recommendations as to whether opportunities should be pursued.