23rd January 2023
The role is to provide efficient and professional company secretarial services to internal and external clients.
This list is not exhaustive and may vary time to time. To provide efficient, professional company secretarial services to internal and external clients, to continually increase the quality of service and to encourage client referrals and repeat business with the aim to increase revenue and profits.
• To assist in the maintenance of client companies on ‘Blueprint’ and ensure all statutory deadlines are complied with including preparation and filing of confirmation statements;
• Provide support in relation to the incorporation of new companies;
• Dealing with statutory filings and administration following allotment of shares, transfers of shares, share buybacks; including Companies House filings, updating Blueprint Registers;
• Dealing with Companies House correspondence received for client companies;
• Assisting with the preparation of documentation for client companies including change in registered office, change in officers and change in accounting reference date;
• Preparation of accounts approval documentation;
• Preparation of dormant company accounts;
• Filing of documents with Companies House and the Charity Commission;
• Preparation for dividend documentation;
• Billing for client work;
• Internal project work as and when required.
Qualifications / Knowledge
Work based competencies & experience
• Company secretarial skills and experience in a professional services or partnership environment in a similar role (ideally, accountancy practice or law firm, but candidates with an in-house background will also be considered)
• A good level of IT skills is required, including:
- Microsoft Office suite – particularly Word and Excel (Windows VISTA)
- Experience of using Blueprint.
Relevant qualifications, e.g., working towards the Chartered Governance Qualifying Programme (CGQP).
Must be able to:
• Prioritise workload
• Manage deadlines
• Manage relationships with other professionals both internally and externally
• Be flexible, reliable and responsible
• Uses own initiative