We are looking to recruit a senior manager to build upon a period of strong growth and support new audit and advisory clients. The key aspect of the role will be to work closely with Partners running a busy portfolio working with a range of clients within our Hospitality sector.
Focusing on managing our larger groups of hotels, restaurants and bar chains, the role comes with the opportunity to be a key member of the hospitality sector team, providing you with the chance to lead key business development initiatives and become actively immersed in the industry.
In this position you will have a key management role on Assurance assignments where you will utilise and further develop your knowledge and skills as well as being involved in training, managing and appraising staff.
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsibilities below are generalised and are no way exhaustive:
- Audit: statutory audit, planning, completion, attend / lead client meetings etc.;
- Being a key point of contact throughout the year;
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients as well as prospective clients;
- Accounts preparation;
- Provision of general business advice to clients;
- Managing the overall service delivery to clients;
- Client billing and job recoverability;
- Prospective client meetings;
- Assist in supervising/managing the audit staff, including having a responsibility for the coaching and development of the team members reporting directly to you, and taking responsibility for career development of others;
- Business development activities such as building relationships with target clients or involvement in pitch situations;
- Assist where required in the general running of the audit department.
- The successful candidate will be able to multitask in terms of handling multiple clients simultaneously;
- Excellent technical and personal skills to service a portfolio of clients efficiently and effectively;
- Excellent communication skills and be confident, articulate and able to communicate at all levels externally and internally;
- Ability to produce high quality business style reports for non-executive committees;
- Presentation skills for tendering for new work;
- A team player with the ability to prioritise work and work to tight deadlines;