Join us for an introduction to charity finance and reporting, including defining roles, responsibilities and terminology, as well as a review on regulations and key reporting challenges for trustees.
March 7, 2023
9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Please register using the button below.
During this session we will:
• Examine the roles and responsibilities for finance teams
• Examine what makes charity accounts so different to commercial accounts
• Understand the terminology used and the different accounting treatments that apply
• Explore what trustees should expect to receive in management information packs during the year to effectively monitor the financial operation of a charity
• Review the regulation that charities need to comply with
• Discuss the key reporting challenges
• Discuss how to make best use of your annual report and accounts as a public facing document and fundraising tool
• Cover managing risk within finance and consider the governance of financial risk