Advising our clients
We can help you complete on sales quickly, smoothly and on favourable terms. We do this by executing efficient valuation services, demystifying transaction and restructuring tax and providing ongoing guidance post-transaction .
Transaction and restructuring tax
Tax is a key consideration in any transaction including acquiring or disposing of a business, the restructuring of a business or fundraising. It is important for all parties to understand the potential tax impact of any transaction and that any potential cost is factored into the transaction.
How haysmacintyre can help you
We can assist your business in a number of areas:
- Deal structures
- Looking at areas to consider for a management buy out; disposal of a business (both partial and full) or a fundraising/refinance
- Management incentivisation deals
- Stamp duty and stamp duty land tax (SDLT)
- Due diligence taxation services
To view the transaction support haysmacintyre has completed, please click here.
We have been delighted with the input of haysmacintyre, especially Natasha and Mark who throughout a difficult process were trusted advisers and worked quickly and thoroughly through all of the issues. Their approach was both highly commercial and they suggested proactive and clever solutions to the problems we faced. I cannot recommend them highly enough and would work with them again in a heartbeat.
Farhad Koodoruth, CEO and Founder
See all of our latest news related to Transaction Support.
Looking ahead – What does 2023 hold for the Financial Services sector?
1. Increasingly competitive UK regulatory landscape – the Edinburgh Reforms, the Chancellor’s “bold collection of reforms”,...
Conservative Party Chair HMRC tax settlement: Analysis
As widely reported in the mainstream media, Nadhim Zahawi, the current Conservative Party Chair and...
VAT and prompt payment discounts: TalkTalk Telecom v HMRC
To some extent, the case is of academic interest because the relevant legal provision is...
Tips, Gratuities and Service Charge
Unlike most payments an employee will receive, with some careful planning, it is possible for...
Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) – HMRC’s best kept secret?
What is ATED? The annual tax on residential property owned by non-natural persons that are...
Hybrid and distance working: tax implications
What is in the report? The report does not consider traditional permanent ‘home-based’ employees or...
Case studiesView all case studies
Hospitality case study: Coronavirus Job Retention scheme investigation
Case study takeaways:
- Company A operates in the hospitality sector.
- haysmacintyre assisted the client with an HMRC Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) investigation.
- Reduced company’s liability from £180k to zero within one week following our involvement.
Advising a hospitality sector startup
Getting it right from the start, advising a hospitality sector startup on online accounting and reporting structures.