We offer flexible payroll solutions for businesses of all sizes – our clients range from individuals to large companies with overseas employees.
Our personal, proactive service is built around listening to you and getting to know your business. We will tailor our payroll services to suit you; and make sure you have fast, easy access to the information you need and your employees are paid correctly and on time.
Our prices are transparent and competitive and we will agree the charges with you upfront, so you won’t have any unexpected costs.
We can run your payroll weekly, fortnightly or monthly to suit your needs and deal with all the queries from your employees or HMRC.
- Processing payroll in line with your requirements and Real Time Information (RTI) reporting
- Setting up and maintaining new PAYE schemes
- Delivering payslips online or as hard copy
- Making payments via BACS
- Filing Employer Annual Returns
- Producing P60/P45 statements
- Calculating salary sacrifice, pension contributions, student loan deductions, bonuses and administering all statutory payments
- Operating payroll schemes for expatriate employees
- Advising on payroll and employment tax
- Dealing with enquiries from employees and HMRC
Informal request to payroll benefits no longer accepted by HMRC from April 2021
Payrolling benefits is the process that allows an employee to pay tax on a month by month basis, through the salary they earn, in the tax year that they received the benefit. Employers who are intending to payroll benefits and expenses must register their intention to do so with HMRC using the payrolling employees taxable benefits […]
COVID-19 and working from home when your ‘home’ is outside the UK
For those who: work in the UK for a UK employer; have been working from home (perhaps since March); or who have left the UK for their second jurisdiction to work for an extended period, it’s important to look carefully at their UK tax position versus the second jurisdiction’s tax position to ensure they are […]
The personal service, outstanding competency across the team and great understanding of our goals are a huge support and ultimately mean that I can spend all of my energy on developing the business rather than administrating it.
Co-Founder and CEO
Case studiesView all case studies
Hospitality case study: Coronavirus Job Retention scheme investigation
Case study takeaways:
- Company A operates in the hospitality sector.
- haysmacintyre assisted the client with an HMRC Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) investigation.
- Reduced company’s liability from £180k to zero within one week following our involvement.
Coordinating a global audit
We are the auditors of a UK charity which has six branches and subsidiaries overseas. Each of the overseas components has local auditors in place.