We can undertake the statutory tasks on your behalf and ensure that your legal obligations are met. As qualified, experienced professionals we can help you with any compliance and governance work from assisting with board and shareholder meetings to preparing documents for various statutory changes. Delegating this work to us frees up your time to focus on your core business, secure in the knowledge that your company is compliant.
How we can help
Whilst focusing on the needs of their businesses, directors and business owners may struggle to set aside the time to properly consider their statutory duties and the legal obligations imposed upon their companies.
Failure to meet the legal obligations can have serious consequences. Companies will receive fines for late filing of the accounts and may be threatened with compulsory dissolution and/or prosecution of the directors if they fail to respond to the Registrar’s requests for submission of the annual filings.
We can help you avoid these pitfalls by providing a complete compliance package tailored to your exact requirements. We also provide supporting documents for a wide range of ad-hoc corporate transactions.
Our services include the following:
- Incorporations of new companies and LLP’s
- Registration of UK Establishments of overseas companies
- Providing a registered office facility
- Completion and filing of the Confirmation Statement
- Maintenance of your statutory books and registers
- Share issues, transfers, and capital restructuring
- Dividend documentation
- Company Strike offs and administrative restorations
- Drafting amendments to articles of association
- Board Support
- AGM Procedures
- Advice on Directors’ duties and responsibilities
- Review of Corporate Governance and best practice procedures
- Health review of your statutory records
Company Secretarial services
At Haysmacintyre LLP we have a dedicated Company Secretarial department that provides a full range of services designed to ensure compliance with statutory obligations. The team works closely with our specialists in other areas such as audit and tax, which helps to ensure that you always receive an integrated service.
COVID-19: Practicalities for Companies House accounts filing
Companies House recognises the disruption caused by the current restrictions and has announced that, as of 25 March 2020, businesses may apply for a three-month extension period to file their accounts.
haysmacintyre have worked for us for a number of years and have been excellent. What sets them apart is that they have a really strong industry expertise, they take a commercial perspective on matters, they offer a wide range of services and that they are incredibly responsive