20th November 2019
The official launch of the Venturers Club, co-sponsored by haysmacintyre, Lloyds, Harmonic and growthbusiness.co.uk, took place at members club Home Grown last night (19 November 2019).
There was a great turnout, showing the Club’s potential to facilitate a thriving community of like-minded entrepreneurs sharing experiences of their business journeys so far.
Entrepreneurs and co-sponsors, Natasha Frangos, Charlie Walker, Kerrie Gordon and Matthew Hayes, discussed on the night:
- The challenges faced by founders at the start of the business cycle, and the need to make decisions about all aspects of the business, including finance, operations and marketing
- The importance of having honest and reliable advice from people with expertise in high growth businesses
- Finding the right balance between the present needs of the business and future plans
- The potential ‘anti-climax’ that comes with exit and the role that a strong support network plays in the decision of what to do next
- The Venturers Club will host quarterly events to enable members to meet and discuss their achievements and concerns, and showcase entrepreneurs success stories. haysmacintyre is delighted to be working with Venturers Club and we look forward to seeing how the Club and members progress.