10th August 2020
We are pleased to share the recording from our first Business Purpose 2030 virtual event.
Focusing on the changing demands and opportunities businesses face, our panel discussed a wide range of topics including:
- Evolving technology
- The ‘new normal’ of business operations
- Consumer engagement
- Utilisation of data testing to improve service and consumer experience
- Sustainability and the impact on the environmental
- Wellbeing expectations of consumers and employees
- Changes to globalisation vs home markets
To view the recording please click here.
Thank you to everyone who attended and to our exceptional panel for sharing their personal experiences and views.
Our Business Purpose 2030 series will continue with more virtual events held later in the year and physical events in 2021. Further information will be released in due course.