10 November 2023
The latest edition of our Charities and Not for Profit eNews is now available to download.
This edition of our Charities and Not for Profit eNews covers the following topics:
- Extended deadline for paying voluntary National Insurance contributions
- Charity Commission issues advice to help civilians
impacted by the Israel-Gaza conflict
- Fundraising Regulator releases industry inquiry into the application of
subcontractors by fundraising institutions
- Charity Commission updated guidance on how
the tax system operates for charities
- Enquiries round up
- Reporting PAYE information in real time when payments are made early at Christmas
- Autumn Statement 2023
- HMRC aims to cut calls by 30%
- And finally… celebrating Trustee’s Week 2023
Click the button below to download this week’s edition, or read our previous editions here.