11th January 2024
The latest edition of our Charities and Not for Profit eNews is now available to download.
This edition of our Charities and Not for Profit eNews covers the following topics:
- Closure of Genesis Philanthropy Group leads to almost £1.5m redistribution of public funds
- NCVO governance message
- The continued importance of the fundraising levy
- Charity Commission and Electoral Commission chairs share advice for charities engaging in public debate
- Charity sector figures recognised in New Year’s Honours List 2024
- HMRC’s latest IR35 campaign
- Results bearing fruit from our investment in audit quality
Click the button below to download this week’s edition, or read our previous editions here.