7 September 2023
The latest edition of our Charities and Not for Profit eNews is now available to download.
This edition of our Charities and Not for Profit eNews covers the following topics:
- The Charity Commission updates guidance for trustees on investment policy
- The increase in Charity Commission inquiries continues
- IR35: Is HMRC operating a blanket ban on contractors?
- Charities urged to support staff wellbeing as annual leave days decline
- Fundraising: Meta to stop covering payment processing fees for charities
- Fundraising: An increasing number of charities continue to ignore opt out marketing requests
- Dr Helen Stephenson announces she will step down from her position as Chief Executive at the Charity Commission
- And finally… move over ChatGPT – here comes JustGiving…
Click the button below to download this week’s edition, or read our previous editions here.