10th February 2023
The latest edition of our Charity and Not for Profit eNews is now available to download.
The latest edition of our Charity and Not for Profit eNews is now available and covers the following topics:
- Charity Commission updates guidance on managing financial difficulties
- Inquiry into charity linked to failed cryptocurrency platform
- Calling all influencers
- Fundraising Regulator: new guidance on complying with fundraising reporting requirements
- Increases to HMRC interest rates
- IR35 cases: a tale of two (fly) halves
- Michael Lynagh v HMRC: caught offside
- S & L Barnes Limited v HMRC: stayed onside.
Click the button below to download this week’s edition, or read our previous editions here.