9th January 2024
The latest edition of our Corporate and Private Client eNews is now available to download.
The latest edition of our Corporate and Private Client eNews is now available and covers the following topics:
- A happy New Year to our readers
- Results bearing fruit from our investment in audit quality, by Partner, David Cox
- 2024 Budget announced
- Repayment notices by post have ceased
- The perils of relying on AI
- UK and Switzerland mutually recognise audit qualifications
- Latest round of nudge letters following a further review of the Pandora Papers
- IR35 HMRC 1
- HMRC nudges buy to let owners
- FRC’s focus for 2024/25
- Minor amendment to FRS 101 proposed
- And finally… festive filings
Click the button below to download this week’s edition, or read our previous editions here.