25th July 2023
The latest edition of our Corporate and Private Client eNews is now available to download.
The latest edition of our Corporate and Private Client eNews is now available and covers the following topics:
- Over £1 billion of R&D fraudulent claims
- Second payment on account due 31 July
- Shake up for AML supervision?
- Tax avoidance promoters could be criminalised
- HMRC to collect more information
- Russian sanctions revised for auditors
- FRSs 101 and 102 amended
- NIC relief on company car allowances
- HMRC call waiting time notifications
- And finally… AI to join the fight against tax fraud
Click the button below to download this week’s edition, or read our previous editions here.